Thursday 3 December 2015

DECEMBER

It's been almost three months. In that time we've moved, finally, into a new flat. We've unpacked and got settled. We've found places for our things and have enjoyed being close to shops where we can pop out at the weekend to buy good bread and cheese. We've had our first person to stay and have had friends for dinner. We've decided to stay put for Christmas.

I've got just over two weeks left at work before a much awaited two and a bit week break and I can't wait. But these weeks are pretty full and I try to keep my focus at work, listening to music as I plough through spreadsheets, stopping my mind drifting to Christmas presents and baking and time spent at home.

So, for now, I'll leave you with this which has been stuck in my head for the last two days and I'll be back tomorrow...






1 comment:

Payal Shah said...

Hi Gemma, I came across your blog through Molly orangette and I enjoy your writing and the recipes you share. Thanks for sharing a bit of your life here with us.