Tuesday 26 November 2013

CHRISTMAS 2013: FOR HER

It's that time of year again. A few things I like, I hope you like them too.

Clockwise from top left: Galaxy clutch, grey nails and pink lips, burgundy and navy cashmere, an Aran jumper to go with everything, wool socks, a small vase, a Malteser Reindeer just because, Merino boots for permanently cold feet, a ring from a favourite jeweller, a good read, pistachio baths, a pen for (my annoying habit of) doing puzzles in bed, a new favourite mug and a trivet to rest it on, a copper can for earrings, an infinity ring, tinted vaseline, and some pretty Maine gems

2 comments:

Alicia Foodycat said...

That's a very good list! My mother was less than impressed by my Georgian silver nutmeg grater.

Gemma said...

Ha! Every list should have a good mix of high and low!